Balm Desert®

$ 21.00
Rated 4.8 out of 5
175 Reviews

Balm Desert®

Bronzer/Blush
$ 21.00

A bronze bathing beauty that makes a splash! Get a just-back-from-the-pool kiss of color with our gorgeous staining powder blush and bronzer. With a fade-resistant, long-wearing formula, Balm Desert gives skin an endless summer glow.

Notify me when restocked

Description

A bronze bathing beauty that makes a splash! Get a just-back-from-the-pool kiss of color with our gorgeous staining powder blush and bronzer. With a fade-resistant, long-wearing formula, Balm Desert gives skin an endless summer glow.

Benefits

Clutch Certified
Enhancing
Multi-Function
Natural, gorgeous glow
Staining powder blush and bronzer
Fade-resistant, long-wearing formula

Reviews

Balm Desert®
average rating 4.8 out of 5
Based on 175 reviews
  • 5 Stars
    152 Reviews
  • 4 Stars
    14 Reviews
  • 3 Stars
    4 Reviews
  • 2 Stars
    1 Review
  • 1 Star
    4 Reviews
95% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend
175 Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Incredible

A staple in my makeup collection. Have used and loved for years.

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

New favorite

Works wonderfully as a blush for deeper skintones.. doesnt seem like it but it has a nice rosy tone to the brown. My new favorite to work

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

My go to

I use this 90% of the time when I do my makeup. The other 10% is to ease my mind on using the other bronzers I've wasted my money on😅😂. I use this as a bronzer/contour.

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Balm Desert

Not overpowering for a fair complexion. Perfect.

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Perfect for natural shading

Perfect onto my skin tone for shading! Very natural depth of darkness so good for tanned effect.

Loading...
Was this helpful?